hand holding a hunter education card

Replacement Hunter Education Card

Hunters who need immediate proof of their certification before they go into the field can download and print a paper card upon placing an order for a replacement card. The plastic card will take up to 10 business days to mail. If you lost your card or need to change information on your card please follow instructions below. 

Since September 2021, any student who completes a hunter education course in Wyoming will receive their certificate by email. The email is sent by WYinfo@kalkomey.com. Please check your spam if you cannot find it.


For people who have a non-Wyoming hunter education certificate, we currently cannot put your HE certificate on your Wyoming hunting license, please carry proof of your non-Wyoming HE certificate in the field.


For any inquiries about name changes on cards, contact Kalkomey customer service at  support@ilostmycard.com or by calling (800)830-2268.

If you need a replacement you must order a card for $10 from our trusted vendor. 


Order a replacement card

Wyoming hunting license


Please fill out the form below if:

  • Your Wyoming Hunter Education Certificate number does not print on your Wyoming hunting license and you would like it to.
  • You are not able to locate your replacement card on ilostmycard.com, or
  • You need to change the name on your Wyoming Hunter Education Certificate.
Hunter Education Card Requests