Jake, what are the age requirements to operate watercraft in Wyoming?
Answered by: Jake Brown, Green River Game Warden

Wes, are kayaks or canoes considered watercraft and if I have one do I need to stop at an AIS checkstation?
Answered by: Wes Gordon, Green River Regional AIS Specialist

Lydia, should I buy a daily or 12-month fishing license?
Answered by: Lydia Decaria, License Section

William, will the Wyoming Outdoor Expo teach me more about hunting and fishing?
Answered by: William Poole, Outreach event organizer

Miles, when will Game and Fish put the boat docks back on the water?
Answered by: Miles Anderson, Pinedale Habitat and Access Supervisor

Laura, why does Game and Fish study bats in the winter?
Answered by: Laura Beard , Nongame biologist

Teal, what causes antler deformities?
Answered by: Teal Cufaude, Saratoga wildlife biologist

George, how do I become a hunter education instructor?
Answered by: George Oberstadt, Hunter Education Coordinator

Scott, when I apply for a hunting license, how does Game and Fish use my application fee?
Answered by: Scott Edberg, Acting Chief of Wildlife

Candice, I have a question about my hunting or fishing license. Who should I call?
Answered by: Candice Osborn , License Sales Coordinator

Displaying results 11-20 (of 182)
 |<  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10  >  >| 
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People