Brock, I received my hunting license in the mail but where is my Conservation Stamp?
Answered by: Brock Anderson, License Accounting Coordinator

Gordon, what is the best way release a trout?
Answered by: Gordon Edwards, Sheridan fisheries biologist

What is an Elk Special Management Permit, and do I need to purchase one to hunt elk?
Answered by: Jordan Kraft, South Pinedale Game Warden

Wendy, how can I report sightings of amphibians and reptiles in Wyoming?
Answered by: Wendy Estes-Zumpf, PhD, Herpetological coordinator

Ian, I hear the Game and Fish facilitates water developments for wildlife – how many acres and what types of work are completed in a year?
Answered by: Ian Tator, Statewide Terrestrial Habitat Manager

Nick, what is fish entrainment?
Answered by: Nick Scribner, Statewide Fish Passage Coordinator

Greg and Jessica, what is the best way to contact a game warden or biologist if I witness a hunting or fishing violation, see injured wildlife or have a question?
Answered by: Jessica Beecham and Greg Anderson, North Riverton Game Warden and Lander Wildlife Biologist

Micah, what can I do and see on the Wick Brothers/Beumee Wildlife Habitat Management Area during a visit?
Answered by: Micah Morris, Laramie Region Habitat and Access Biologist

Bart, why do fish hatcheries and rearing stations manipulate trout growth and how do they do it?
Answered by: Bart Burningham, Ten Sleep Hatchery Superintendent

Andrea, how do I report a sighting of a unique or rare bird or mammal species?  
Answered by: Andrea Orabona, Nongame Bird Biologist

Displaying results 41-50 (of 190)
 |<  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10  >  >| 
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People