Located 15 miles northwest of Pinedale on U.S. 191,
and 2.4 miles west on Sublette County Road 23-150
Located in a mountain valley
between the west slope of the Wind River Mountains and the east slope of the
Wyoming Range, the Daniel Hatchery rests in an extremely scenic location.
Land for this facility was donated to the Wyoming Game & Fish Department by
Mr. and Mrs. William Pape in 1917. The facility was completed in 1923 and
expanded in 1966.
Daniel Fish Hatchery
Document URL: http://gf.state.wy.us/html/accessto/hatchery/daniel.asp