Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions Fishing

A. Although trout are Wyoming’s headliner, Wyoming also provides some pretty good bass fishing. For smallmouths, Flaming Gorge, Grayrocks and Keyhole Reseervoirs are good bets. Renner Reservoir north of Ten Sleep and Hawk Springs can host some good largemouth angling. For more waters, consult a Wyoming Fishing Guide or contact a Game and Fish Department Officer. Anglers are always advised to consult the current Wyoming Fishing Regulations for specific limits and size restrictions.
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People