Print or Reprint Bow/Hunter Safety Card

Please click the link below if you need to print or reprint your Hunter Education or Bowhunter Safety card. Try entering your first name, last name and date of birth before trying your sportsmen ID (not all hunter education cards are connected to sportsment IDs).

Print or Reprint your Hunter Safety Card Here

Many Wyoming Hunter Education students already have their Wyoming hunter education certificate numbers printed on their Wyoming Hunting Licenses (example at right). This is acceptable as the legal proof of Hunter’s Safety you need while you are hunting in the field.



  • If you took a hunter education class from a different state, we can not add your Hunter Ed certificate to our database yet.  You must carry proof of your non-Wyoming hunter education certificate with you in the field while hunting.
  • If your Wyoming Hunter Education Certificate number does not print on your Wyoming hunting licenses, and you would like it to, please fill out our request form.
  • If you are not able to locate your card, please ‚Äčemail your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Instructor Name, and approximate date of your class to
  • If you need your name changed, please e-mail a copy of your marriage certificate, divorce certificate, adoption papers, or similar documentation.
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People