Brandon, I heard the Game and Fish, Fish Health program has a Tier I designation from American Fisheries Society. What does that mean?
Answered by: Brandon Taro, Fish Health Program Coordinator

Mike, what is the Wyoming Wildlife Protectors Association?
Answered by: Mike Choma, Law Enforcement Supervisor

Troy, can I ride my horses or ATV to hunt in an Access Yes area?
Answered by: Troy Tobiasson , Access Yes Coordinator, Sheridan Region

Brady, what evidence of sex and species do I need to keep for harvested upland game birds?
Answered by: Brady Frude, Lander Game Warden

Dave, how does each Game and Fish hatchery determine which waters they will stock each year?
Answered by: Dave Miller, Superintendent, Clark's Fork Fish Hatchery

Rob, how can I determine legal shooting hours for hunting migratory and upland game birds?
Answered by: Rob Hipp, Torrington Game Warden

Jerry, What is a WHMA and how can they be used by sportsmen and sportswomen?
Answered by: Jerry Cowles, Laramie Region Habitat and Access Supervisor

Nate, I hunt and fish around wetlands. What can I do to help protect them?
Answered by: Nate Huck, Migratory Game Bird Biologist

Jason, how do I use the Access Yes GeoPDFs and print maps?
Answered by: Jason Sherwood, Laramie Regional Access Coordinator

Matt, how does Game and Fish help the public have more access for fishing, hunting and other activities?
Answered by: Matt Pollock, Habitat & Access Coordinator, Casper Region

Displaying results 61-70 (of 168)
 |<  <  3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12  >  >| 
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People