Jacob, what makes the Table Mountain Wildlife Habitat Management Area a great place for waterfowl hunting and wildlife watching?
Answered by: Jacob Sorensen , Laramie Region Habitat and Access Coordinator

Brian, why do we hunt?
Answered by: Brian Nesvik, Chief Game Warden

Justin, how do I get my deer, elk or moose tested for chronic wasting disease?
Answered by: Justin Binfet, Casper Regional Wildlife Management Coordinator

Scott, what are the rules about wearing fluorescent pink while hunting?
Answered by: Scott Edberg, Deputy Chief, Wildlife Division

Kristen, how should I properly dispose of a harvested big game carcass?
Answered by: Kristen DaVanon, North Gillette Game Warden

Beth, how do I enter the aquatic invasive species raffle?
Answered by: Beth Bear, Aquatic Invasive Species Coordinator

Brock, I received my hunting license in the mail but where is my Conservation Stamp?
Answered by: Brock Anderson, License Accounting Coordinator

Gordon, what is the best way release a trout?
Answered by: Gordon Edwards, Sheridan fisheries biologist

What is an Elk Special Management Permit, and do I need to purchase one to hunt elk?
Answered by: Jordan Kraft, South Pinedale Game Warden

Wendy, how can I report sightings of amphibians and reptiles in Wyoming?
Answered by: Wendy Estes-Zumpf, PhD, Herpetological coordinator

Displaying results 31-40 (of 186)
 |<  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10  >  >| 
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People