Barbara, what are the important upcoming deadlines for hunting applications?
Answered by: Barbara Duke, Accountant, Licensing Division

Ray, how is the Game and Fish improving wildlife habitat on Wyoming Game and Fish Commission owned lands?
Answered by: Ray Bredehoft, Chief, Habitat and Access Branch

Dan, what is the difference between a Hunter Management Area and a Walk-In Area?
Answered by: Dan Smith, Regional Access Coordinator / Senior Game Warden

Tina, what is the Cutt Slam and what are the submission rules?
Answered by: Tina Walker, Executive Secretary, Fish Division

Troy, when can I apply for a Hunter Management Area permission slip?
Answered by: Troy Tobiasson, Access Yes Coordinator for the Sheridan Region

Regina, what are the boundaries of the Great Divide Basin that are open to shed antler hunting?
Answered by: Regina Dickson, Green River Regional Office Manager

Betty, I drew an elk tag this year. When should I receive my non-resident elk license and hunting information?
Answered by: Betty Moore, Mail Room Supervisor

Ian, The loss or decline of the quality of habitat is often mentioned as the primary cause of mule deer declines in the West.  What is the Wyoming Game and Fish Department doing to address habitat?
Answered by: Ian Tator, Statewide Terrestrial Habitat Manager

Nick, what is “fish passage”, and what is being done about it?
Answered by: Nick Scribner, Fish Passage Coordinator

Grant, what are some of the requirements for trapping bobcats and coyotes, and what is the deadline to register bobcats?
Answered by: Grant Gerharter, Kaycee Game Warden

Displaying results 121-130 (of 151)
 |<  <  7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16  >  >| 
Email Newsletter

Email Newsletter Sign Up

Stay up to date on all Wyoming Game and Fish news either by email or text message. Click the link below to get started.

Sign Up Today


Conserving Wildlife - Serving People