Wyoming Statue 23-1-705 (k) authorizes the holder of any valid big game license to surrender said license to the department for reissuance to a veteran with disabilities, as established by commission rule and regulation, selected and sponsored by a nonprofit charitable organization providing hunting opportunities for disabled veterans.
As a condition to surrender the license for reissuance to a disabled veteran, the license holder agrees to the following:
• The unused, unaltered license with all coupons intact, shall be surrendered to the Department's License Section prior to the earliest opening date for said license, including special archery seasons.
• The unused license shall be submitted along with the 2012 Application to Donate Big Game License.
• Any person surrendering a valid big game license to be reissued to a disabled veteran, shall not be eligible to receive a duplicate license for the same species, hunt area and type as the surrendered license.
• A surrendered license shall count against the maximum number of licenses a person may otherwise apply for and receive as a condition of Commission regulation.
• Any person surrendering a valid big game license for reissuance to a disabled veteran, for which preference points have been accumulated, shall not have preference points restored for species of license surrendered.
• Any license donated and reissued shall not be sold, traded, auctioned or offered for any monetary value and shall not be issued to, or used by, any person other than a disabled veteran selected and sponsored by a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to providing hunting opportunities as defined in Commission regulation.