1) If you see a mountain lion in the distance (over 100 yards away), and you don’t know whether or not he has seen you, you should:|
2) When you encounter a mountain lion, the chance of an attack can vary due to:
3) When a mountain lion attack appears likely, you should:
4) Mountain lion tracks:
5) Which of the following statements about mountain lions is true:
6) Making direct eye contact may help prevent an attack by a mountain lion, but is not recommended when you encounter a bear.
7) If it becomes obvious a mountain lion is about to attack, or is already headed toward you, it is a good idea to drop to the ground and “play dead”.
8) Since mountain lions are rarely seen in Wyoming, there are probably very few
of them in the state.
9) Which of the following signs would most likely indicate a mountain lion may be preparing to attack:
10) Mountain lions are more likely to attack children because:
11) To help avoid encounters when you’re in mountain lion country you should:
12) If you encounter a mountain lion that is within about 50 yards you should: